Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
· Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
· Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
· Maintains security and telecommunications system.
· Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
· Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
· Maintains security by following procedures.
· Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone.
· Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist Qualifications / Skills:
· Telephone Skills
· Verbal Communication
· Customer Focus
· Informing Others
· Handles Pressure
· Supply Management
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· University/college degree is an asset
· Familiarity with phone systems
· Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
Job Type : Part-time, Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree, High School